Teku is an open source Ethereum consensus client (previously called an Ethereum 2.0 client) written in Java. Teku contains a full beacon node implementation and a validator client for participating in proof of stake consensus.
What can you do with Teku?
Teku supports the following features:
- Running the beacon node synchronization and consensus.
- Proposing and attesting to blocks.
- Enterprise-focused metrics using Prometheus.
- A REST API for managing consensus layer node operations.
- External key management for managing validator signing keys.
New to Teku?
Get started by running Teku with Docker or installing Teku. You can: